Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy Two Months Old Naomi!!




Naomi Ruth is now two months old! It had gone by so fast!! Scott and I were talking about how pregnancy's seem to go by so slow but then once the baby comes, it goes by so fast. Once we get our insurance stuff complete we will get her in to the doctor's to see how much she has grown. Even without going to the doctor's we know she has grown just by looking at her and watching her do new things.

Last week on Thursday we went to visit my sister-in-law Angie and her son Hayden. Naomi decided that this was the day she would roll from her tummy to her back. It was fun to see the look on Angie's face when see did it. She thinks Naomi is beautiful and she enjoyed that she got to see her roll for the first time. Personally, I love watching Naomi when I talk to her. It brings joy to my heart to see her interact and smile at me.

Here are some pictures to enjoy and I will post a short clip of Naomi rolling over as soon as I can get it to work (It keeps quiting on me when I try to upload it).

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your blog with us, it was nice to see what you all have been up to and recent pictures of the kids. I can't believe how grown-up they look but at the same time how much they look the same. I hope that you are staying cool and having a great start to your summer.

Love and Hugs, Dusten and Sarah

Monica said...

Love the last pose!
Too cute. ;0)
Good job on the blog!

mommyofmany said...

Naomi is just beautiful!!! It's the first time I've seen her picture. What a precious bundle God has blessed you with.

The Berthiaume's said...

She sure is cute!!!