Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Potty Training and The Beach

I know you would ot normally put these two together...but for us we have to. Isabella started toilet training last week. She has done a great job and we are so proud of her. But it does become challenging when you go to the beach with a child learning to use the toilet. As you know it is always a super long walk to a bathroom...well, I was not going to make the trek. So I consulted Scott hoping he would gladly volunteer for the task ahead. He amazed me by saying, "its time to teach her how to use the bathroom at the beach...in the water." Well I listened and so did she. She got so excited and said, "I went potty in the water!!"


It was quite cute to see her get excited over silly things. Lets hope that she can understand that going potty in the water is only at the beach!



Beach Pictures


Casual sword fightinh with noodles!




4 comments:

The Berthiaume's said...

Oh this is cute! Your kids are really photogenic. I love the one of Naomi near the bottom...so cute!

to be a ... A family after God's own heart. said...

LOVED hearing from you guys! We are now in Vanuatu! AHHH.

How are things on your end? email us!

hrichards@biblicalministries.org

as you well know :)
Gretch

Monica said...

Sometimes, you've gotta do what you've gotta do! ;-P

Great pictures!

NOW Germany said...

How awesome! I love there names in the sand. Are those life vest swim suits?