Friday, November 14, 2008

Seven Months Later...




Naomi Ruth is now 7 months old!! I can't believe it!! And she never stops amazing me with how different she is from her sibilings. She is a beautiful little girl that I truly love so much.

Here are some Naomi stats:

She is 26 inches long and weighs 14 pounds 2 ounces

She now army crawls allover the place even though mommy isn't ready for this yet :)
She loves to still wake up a few times each night...but we have been letting her cry lately and she is starting to wake less

She loves to smile

She loves to play with Peyton & Isabella. They make her smile, always!

She has discovered her tongue and is constantly chewing on it, twisting it, curling it...pretty much just playing with it. Her brother & sister did not so this...

She is talking now which means all sorts of noises and sounds and maybe even mama :)

2 comments:

Monica said...

Wow! Time sure flies!
Love the pic. :0)

The font (maybe my browser?) was a little hard to read. But I think I got the story.

She sure has grown, and is so pretty!

Hugs from the Rivas Tribe

Missy said...

Love the red hair!